Sign Up Here
Retirement Plan Designer
With years of experience as a retirement plan designer for The Ivy League Advisory Group, Peter has helped many to achieve or even surpass their retirement goals through a holistic and fiduciary process made up of 3 key components:
- Tax minimization
- Wealth & income planning
- Social security maximization
Why join this webinar?
- Do you know how your different retirement income streams are taxed? This webinar will show you why taking the right amount from the right income source at the right time is crucial to minimizing your taxes in retirement.
- Did you know it can be common for retirees to pay a marginal tax rate of 49.95%!? This webinar will show you how to avoid steep tax rates during retirement.
- Do you have a plan to minimize the impact of taxes during your retirement years? This webinar will show how a creatively crafted plan can grow your annual income in retirement by $5,000, $10,000, or even more.
This 45-minute informative webinar is designed to help those who are approaching retirement or are already retired better understand how retirement taxation works.
It is our hope that attendees see the value of investing a bit of time into making sound retirement planning decisions that have benefits both now and in the future, as well as benefits for their loved ones they eventually leave behind.
With decades of combined experience, we at The Ivy League Advisory Group have assisted hundreds in improving both their financial position and confidence towards retirement. As an independent fiduciary retirement-planning firm, we specialize in creating written retirement plans.
The information discussed is best suited to those who are looking to protect and maximize their retirement assets through a well-crafted retirement plan–regardless of if they are 2 or 20 years from retirement or already retired.
While you’re welcome to schedule a free phone, video conference, or in-person consultation to best put the information discussed into action, there is no commitment or obligation attached to your attending.
No, your attendance is anonymous to all but the presenter.
More Educational Resources
Firm founder Brandon Archibald frequently writes and lectures on the three central components of our holistic approach to lasting financial success:
- Tax minimization
- Social Security Optimization
- Wealth & Income Planning